shments, which is far beneath the national normal of 9%. Ehsas grants expect to take out this wellspring of inconsistent access.
As per the National Human Development Report 2017, Pakistan is presently one of the most youthful nation on the planet, and the second most youthful in the South Asian locale after Afghanistan. Understanding its statistic reality which has a populace of around 220 million out of which the greater part are college age youth, the need of Government is to chip away at such programs which offer driving force to the entrance and value, particularly sexual orientation value for a quality advanced education important to the financial and social needs of the nation. The methodology is to make open doors for a sizeable section of youth, particularly females having a place with the monetarily burdened family units to bring them under the net of advanced education and make equivalent training open doors for all.
- It is a change in perspective in an arrangement of the Government of Pakistan to help undergrad level understudies who in the wake of finishing FA/FSc. /Intermediate can’t seek after college instruction because of constrained money related assets. Not at all like past money related help conspires that were gone for MS or PhD programs, the Ehsas Undergraduate Scholarship Project centers around the most basic fragment, to be specific the 4-year undergrad programs, which contributes the most to pay potential.
- It is one of the sizeable undertaking financing under Government of Pakistan’s Ehsaas social wellbeing net program which means to furnish 50,000 undergrad grants with a normal spending plan of Rs.6 billion every year. Over a time of next four to five years these grants will be expanded with an objective recipients around 200,000.
- Grant gives covers education cost and stipend all through four-five years of degree term.
- It is a huge advance to guarantee reasonable advanced education in every single significant field of training including agribusiness, expressions and humanities, business instruction, designing, restorative, physical sciences, and sociologies.
- The task intends to help female training thusly half of grants are held for the females in the general Project’s objective.
- To empower physically tested understudies, 2% of the grants are saved for them.
- It is energetic program which will encourage formation of the equipped workforce along these lines improving employability factors in youth.
- It predicts to make drive for instruction among those understudies who have suspended examinations because of restricted money related issues.
- By focusing on most powerless fragment of youthful populace through this activity, more unfortunate families would be empowered to leave neediness, which in a since quite a while ago run expected to have positive effect on people, their families and the network.
- Understudies who are at present tried out Undergraduate qualification programs
- Competitors who have verified confirmation on merit; Merit implies that the understudy has satisfied affirmation criteria of the individual college in which he/she means to think about
- Age point of confinement will be pursued according to college guidelines for example most extreme age under which a candidate is permitted to take affirmation for offered Undergraduate programs at the college
- Understudies previously benefiting some other grant or award are ineligible
- Understudies who have verified affirmation on Self-continue/Self-support/Self account evening programs are ineligible
- Far off learning understudies are ineligible
How to Apply:
- All understudies are required to apply through after HEC Online Application System
- Last Date of Online Application Submission is tenth December, 2019
- All understudies are required to apply through https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/online framework.
- The uses of every single potential applicant will be assessed by the investigation board of trustees and shortlisted competitors will be met by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee (ISAC) at the University/Institution. The council will be going by the Vice Chancellor/Head of Institution of the organization, alongside individuals from the Institution just as outside individuals. This is done to guarantee fair-mindedness and straightforwardness.
- The ISAC will prescribe potential contender to HEC.After conclusion of awardees’ rundown, grant letters willbe given and installment will be prepared for the chose understudies.
- Consequent grant portion for the rest of the years will bedischarged subject to the acceptable scholastic execution of the awardee.
The Program covers funds for the following expenses:
- Tuition fee as per actual
- Annual Stipend
- For any query please contact on HEC helpline:
- 051-111-119-432, 0334-111-9432