System requirements for PUBG :
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10 or above.
- Processor require: Intel Core i3 or above
- Memory RAM: 8 GB RAM or above.
- Graphics Memory: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB.
- DirectX: Version 11 or 12
- Network: A broadband Internet connection.
- Storage: 30 GB of free space in your installation drive.
About PUBG :
PUBG Mobile is online game. PUBG game was launched in in December 2018. PUBG is the most playing game in the world . This is the first game which is streamed in youtube mostly. PUBG game online daily users in the world is approximately 100 Million. PUBG games provide also a big tournament yearly like PMCO.
How to run Titan bypass :
- Download Titan bypass below download button.
- Run as administrator Titan.
- Click on Get key and download free key and login.
- Now select your game version like Global, Korean etc.
- After that click emulator starting button.
- Now click run bypass button.
- Click install Color if you want to see enemies in color.
- When you are in lobby click “lobby button“.
- When you win or die click “tick in game” button at the button of Titan tools.
- Click kill emulator button and press safe exit button you will be safe.